Monday, November 10, 2008

Any Questions?

Well I started this Blog with all the good intentions of writing on it each day. However, I've tried a few different subjects, and I just can't seem to get anything out.
I really want to help and bless my readers, and I know that God has anointed and equipped me to speak into peoples lives.
SO! If you have any questions feel free to ask me. It can be concerning anything your dealing with in your life. If I don't have the answer the Holy Spirit will reveal it too me.
And, of course, I'm not asking you to trust my answers by any means. I am still growing in the things of God. I'm only in my preparation time for ministry. So don't accept anything I say unless it lines up with the Word and it bares witness with your spirit.
2 Corinthians 13
"1This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established."

No comments: